วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

My profile

                               

                         


                My profile

               
        My  name is  Kuntida   Namuang.  

     My  nickname is   Aom.    
                      
     Old  13  year. 

    


 I was born no october 11,1999.   

     I  have one brother  and  I was the  second.
               
                                                  

   

                                                   

                                                

    I come form  Anubannongyasai  school
               
    I'm  studying  at  Kanchanaphisekwittayalai  Suphanburi.

                        
                           
                                                       



                                                                                 



    My  favorite food  are  fried  rice , tom yum goong , Ice cream.

    My  favorite colors are  white , green 


  

                                               





                                                                       

My hobbies  are read book ,  Listen  tom music.

                                                           
                                                                     
                   
               
                     
                    

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น